Penguin Random House, authors, parents and a free speech group filed a lawsuit Wednesday against a Florida school district for removing 10 books related to race and the LGBTQ community after a high school teacher complained.
Penguin Random House Suing Florida Over Book Bans
This microblog exists, because social networks and other bookmarking tools have far too much control over the internet. You can follow these shorter notes updates using any of the following. Be warned RSS is the only tool that cannot be taken away at the whim of a company.
- Calling For A Moratorium On Calling For A Moratorium On AI
- The AI Anti-Utopia, And Other Stories
- AI Enabled Greed And Stupidity
- The Advertising Pyramid Scheme
- The Business of Helping Build Businesses
- Ad Fed Brains, And Other Stories
- BuzzFeed News And Twitter Blues
- Advertising Demon, And Other Stories
- Brands As People, People As Brands
- Get Woke, Gain Earned Media Coverage